Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Review

I got my first review today, less then one month since The Manhattan Prophet was released. They say you always remember your first. It was from Fantasy Book Critic. - http://fantasybookcritic.blogspot.com/ - This is what he wrote to my publicist after reading the book:

-- I finished the book yesterday and it blew me away - great book and I hope there will be more in its universe. I put impressions on sffworld and the full Fantasy Book Critic review will be in the first available spot - we have a full slate for this and the next 2 weeks but I hope the first week of August will do.

We also will have a 'notable 2009 books so far' posts this weekend (Sat will be fantasy/mainstream and Su will be sf and mainstream fantastic) and I added Manahttan Prophet as a co-#2 in mainstream fantastic - I would rank it co-#1 since I was so impressed but I need some time from reading for that to see how the book stays in my mind...

Great, great book and thank you very much for it." --

Go see his impressions about the book at sffworld:

http://sffworld.com/forums/showpost.php?p=533583&postcount=26


Hey, hopefully just the beginning -

No comments:

Post a Comment