Saturday, April 11, 2009

Almost all here - -

3 years of writing and then a full year of editing, formatting and preparing for print, and now the book is almost here. I hope the next one does not take nearly as long.

Even though it is frustrating at times when measuring the rate of real change - - the process of producing this novel has been fabulous, great fun. When the website is finished with the book for sale, I will have completed the writing process for The Manhattan Prophet. Then I can start working on the next book! I'm hoping that people, friends, readers, professionals will use the website and blog to give me feedback on what it is I have just learned to really enjoy, my writing.

Happy to see it is almost all here - - trailer is up, blog is on - - Almost all here

No comments:

Post a Comment